Who we are and what we do
Hi, we are dayy. We are a creative digital agency in the heart of Cologne, founded in 2016, and a team of around 15 people.
We create digital solutions, interactive experiences and creative encounters that focus on fun, story and ease to create value for the business and the user. We want to enrich people’s daily life with our ideas.
The brands we work with, e.g. Red Bull, Spotify, Rewe and Isar Aerospace, appreciate our way of working and our idea of being their partner in crime rather than your regular service provider.
We are really serious about the work we do and the quality we deliver but we are also very serious about having fun at work and not taking ourselves too seriously.
And one more important thing before you read the following:
We know job postings can be pretty intimidating. We don’t expect you to be or to have all the requirements listed here. No one can be an expert in everything. You are specialized in one field but got a general understanding of the rest and willing to learn and improve? Perfect! Give it a Go!
Who you are
- Expert in User Experience and different UX Methods.
- Expert for the experience and practicability of digital products and services, including their derivation
- You are able to find solutions to complex problems with the help of UX methods and processes
- Very good understanding and knowledge of Design basics and rules
- You are outcome-oriented: you know what’s best for the client, for the team and the agency
- You are not afraid to take the lead and you can be a good teacher, mentor, leader to Intermediates, Juniors and Trainees
- You got a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of User Experience and/or Interface Design
- You got experience with agile development and design sprints
- You juggle different projects but never lose track
- You got experience with preparing and executing presentations and workshops
- You are proactive, independent and assertive
- You got enthusiasm, empathy and capacity for teamwork
- You got a great sense of humor
What you will do
- You will be Concept Lead for many different digital projects and holistic brand experiences
- In a new project you will be the one evaluating every UX aspect to create a UX strategy, from vision to architecture, as a premise for the design implementation
- You know what the client wants but even more important, you know what the enduser wants and you can translate this into suitable measures
- You are planning, preparing and executing workshops with different stakeholders
- You are consulting clients but also your colleagues in everything UX-related
- You will be practicing User Research and Usabilitytestings
- You keep yourself and your team up to date with new useful technologies, tools and methods
Culture Check – that is how we roll.
Rolling with us?
- We love gamified experiences. Because gamification can make even boring tasks fun. Like, for example, time tracking.
- We don’t have an agency dog yet, we would love to have one though. Or even better, an agency lama, yes lama.
- Things can get chaotic but we never lose sight of the real important stuff.
- We love to take the team to our favorite restaurants for team meetings and things like that. Combine work with something pleasant.
- We love to have some fun side projects like our own dayy Merch, our own clothing line and potentially our own dayy Café.
- We like Memes and we are not afraid to use them.
- That also applies to cringy Dad Jokes.
What’s happening Next?
- Send your CV to email@example.com and just drop a few lines on yourself that is not written in your résumé (no need to google „professional cover letter“)
- Let us know when you could start and what your salary expectations are
- We will contact you and best case arrange an interview with you
- If you don’t hear from us within a week, feel free to reach out to us