Who we are and what we do
Hi, we are dayy. We are a creative digital agency in the heart of Cologne, founded in 2016, and a team of around 15 people.
We create digital solutions, interactive experiences and creative encounters that focus on fun, story and ease to create value for the business and the user. We want to enrich people’s daily life with our ideas.
The brands we work with, e.g. Red Bull, Spotify, Rewe and Isar Aerospace, appreciate our way of working and our idea of being their partner in crime rather than your regular service provider.
We are really serious about the work we do and the quality we deliver but we are also very serious about having fun at work and not taking ourselves too seriously.
And one more important thing before you read the following:
We know job postings can be pretty intimidating. We don’t expect you to be or to have all the requirements listed here. No one can be an expert in everything. You are specialized in one field but got a general understanding of the rest and willing to learn and improve? Perfect! Give it a Go!
Who you are
- You have an excellent understanding of the full design cycle
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving mind with the ability to focus on the essentials
- You got commitment to accurate delivery with a substantial attention to detail
- You are excited and passionate about design, tech and creativity
- You have good communication skills in English (spoken & written), German is a plus
- You are outcome-oriented: you know what’s best for the client, for the team and the agency
- You are not afraid to take the lead and you can be a good teacher, mentor, leader to Juniors and Trainees
- You got a minimum of 5 years of experience in service and app design with a solid foundation in
- UI design, pototyping and design systems
- You got experience with agile development and design sprints
- You juggle different projects but never lose track
- You are proactive, independent and assertive
- You got enthusiasm, empathy and capacity for teamwork
- You got a great sense of humor
What you will do
- You create, evolve and refine design systems
- You are able to transfer the identity of a client into digital projects without relying on a styleguide
- You make thoughts tangible in quick but beautiful design explorations
- You take responsibility and make meaningful design decisions
- You maneuver within a mix of large and small scaled projects
- You create interactive prototypes that work. Across all devices
- You consult clients but also your colleagues in design-related topics
- You keep yourself and your team up to date with new useful technologies, tools and latest design-trends
Culture Check – that is how we roll.
Rolling with us?
- We love gamified experiences. Because gamification can make even boring tasks fun. Like, for example, time tracking.
- We don’t have an agency dog yet, we would love to have one though. Or even better, an agency lama, yes lama.
- Things can get chaotic but we never lose sight of the real important stuff.
- We love to take the team to our favorite restaurants for team meetings and things like that. Combine work with something pleasant.
- We love to have some fun side projects like our own dayy Merch, our own clothing line and potentially our own dayy Café.
- We like Memes and we are not afraid to use them.
- That also applies to cringy Dad Jokes.
What’s happening Next?
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and just drop a few lines on yourself that is not written in your résumé (no need to google „professional cover letter“)
- Let us know when you could start and what your salary expectations are
- We will contact you and best case arrange an interview with you
- If you don’t hear from us within a week, feel free to reach out to us