Who we are and what we do
Hi, we are dayy. We are a creative digital agency in the heart of Cologne, founded in 2016, and a team of around 15 people.
We create digital solutions, interactive experiences and creative encounters that focus on fun, story and ease to create value for the business and the user. We want to enrich people’s daily life with our ideas.
The brands we work with, e.g. Red Bull, Spotify, Rewe and Isar Aerospace, appreciate our way of working and our idea of being their partner in crime rather than your regular service provider.
We are really serious about the work we do and the quality we deliver but we are also very serious about having fun at work and not taking ourselves too seriously.
And one more important thing before you read the following:
We know job postings can be pretty intimidating. We don’t expect you to be or to have all the requirements listed here. No one can be an expert in everything. You are specialized in one field but got a general understanding of the rest and willing to learn and improve? Perfect! Give it a Go!
Who you are
- You are well-organized, structured (at least at work) and good in planing projects
- You are structured but don’t necessarily work like a robot, you like to think outside the box as well
- You like to talk to spread information, to get information, to excite and to soothe the customer, to motivate the team
- You are always 3 steps ahead in your mind because you always know what to do, what to deliver and when
- You are outcome-oriented: you know what’s best for the client, for the team and the agency
- You always want to make things better, easier, more efficient
- You have strong communication skills, verbally and written, in German and English
- You have at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience in a digital environment
- You got product and/or platform experience
- You are proactive, independent and assertive
- You got a general understanding of design, concept and development processes
- You have experience with agile team setups and scrum based processes
- You got enthusiasm, empathy and capacity for teamwork
- You got a great sense of humor
What you will do
- Plan, manage and coordinate medium to large scale digital projects, simple to complex
- Control a project from the start to the end and even further: You always know about the status of your projects, time-wise, budget-wise, frustrationlevel-wise
- You give advice to your clients and consult them in any project-related situation
- Communicate without fear. With the client, with the team, with CEOs, with apprentices
- You know your tools and you are not afraid to use them. You can make project plans, write tickets and calculations.
- Quality Management: Quality is important to you and you wanna make sure that your clients only get top quality
- We are growing but still a rather small and young agency therefore you are very welcome to help us shape dayy and make it the agency you always wanted to work in
Culture Check – that is how we roll.
Rolling with us?
- We love gamified experiences. Because gamification can make even boring tasks fun. Like, for example, time tracking.
- We don’t have an agency dog yet, we would love to have one though. Or even better, an agency lama, yes lama.
- Things can get chaotic but we never lose sight of the real important stuff.
- We love to take the team to our favorite restaurants for team meetings and things like that. Combine work with something pleasant.
- We love to have some fun side projects like our own dayy Merch, our own clothing line and potentially our own dayy Café.
- We really enjoy the time we are together as a team in our office but working remote has almost become the standard. So if you live in a different city, that is totally fine with us. We would like to have you here in Cologne though once in a while for certain meetings, team events, etc.
- We like Memes and we are not afraid to use them.
- That also applies to cringy Dad Jokes.
What’s happening Next?
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and just drop a few lines on yourself that is not written in your résumé (no need to google „professional cover letter“)
- Let us know when you could start and what your salary expectations are
- We will contact you and best case arrange an interview with you
- If you don’t hear from us within a week, feel free to reach out to us